andre harihandoyo and sonic people - the break up

Ini band menurut aku keren banget karena tidak terdengar seperti band dari indonesia pada umumnya, aku pertama kali dengar adalah lagu ini. Yach memang terdengar seperti campuran musik jazz & acoustic tapi terdengar keren sekali. Sekali dengar membuat aku ketagihan tuk mendengarkannya berkali-kali.


The Clock is Ticking without waiting

Leaving you behind with your broken wings
You just packed your bags, the taxi's waiting
All you left behind is real

Mr.Taximan take me away somewhere
That i can put you out of my head, my heart, my soul
And burn this feeling go

But, save my good memories
Save, i'm begging please

Should take some time off
Put on my DVD, cook some meal, just let it flow
Get in my hot tub with my ciggarate, baby
All i'm trying to do is to forget about you

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts